The Girls Gone Strong L1 Certification is the world’s first evidence-based, body-positive certification focused on women-specific nutrition, training, rest and recovery, psychology, and coaching. Learn exactly how to work with your female clients to get them the long-term results they want, while also putting the power in their hands to make lifestyle decisions that align with their individual values and situations.
This certification is created BY women, for EVERYONE who coaches and trains women.
- How to adapt your coaching style to meet the unique anatomical, physiological, and psychological needs of the women you coach and train.
- Why collaborating with your clients is far more effective than simply telling them what they should and shouldn’t do — and step-by-step instructions for getting started.
- Critical factors that influence and shape your clients’ life experiences — and how they interact with you — so you can handle any situation and help your clients succeed (even the really tough ones!)
- The skills to help your clients finally heal their relationship with themselves and their bodies — and reach health and fitness goals they might not even know they had!
- How to design a comprehensive training program that takes into account your individual client’s goals, preferences, schedule, and equipment availability.
- How to communicate effectively with your clients, build trust, and understand the mental and emotional aspects of coaching women.
Most importantly, you’ll gain the skills that set GGS coaches apart in a crowded industry.
Once you complete the GGS1 certification you’ll be a coach who:
- Uses an evidence-based approach in your practice
- Deeply understands the mental and emotional aspects of coaching women.
- Offers a safe, compassionate, space and understand the power of affirming and validating your clients
You WILL be a better coach.